For a limited time, save $40 off a 12-point furnace tune-up.‡
($119 regular, now only $79)
Think of a furnace tune-up as smart preventative maintenance. It helps identify potential costly breakdowns and can help keep your system working at peak efficiency. A tune-up could even extend the life of your furnace.
Rest assured, your 12-point furnace tune-up is conducted by a licensed technician, who will:
- Inspect all major furnace components, including the gas valve, igniter, heat exchanger and venter motor.
- Ensure safety in the home by measuring CO levels both inside the home and in the furnace exhaust.
Hurry - avoid the rush later in the fall and save at the same time
Schedule your tune-up today.
Complete the form on this page or call 1-888-837-1451.
Why choose Reliance?
- Live 24/7 telephone support anytime the unexpected happens
- Friendly and excellent service from Reliance Technical Advisors
- Access to licensed technicians with years of experience in HVAC maintenance and repairs
- More than 1.7 million customers trust Reliance – with over 50 years of delivering quality service to Canadian homes, you can too
Questions? We have answers.
- A furnace tune-up is preventative maintenance that ensures furnace equipment is in good working condition and generating and circulating
enough warm air to heat your home.
- A Reliance technician will inspect all major furnace components used to generate and circulate warm air, including the gas valve,
igniter, heat exchanger and venter motor.
- In order to ensure safety in the home, the Reliance technician measures CO levels both inside the home and in the furnace exhaust
using a Combustion Analyzer.
- The Reliance technician will call ahead before arriving to confirm your address and the service you’ve booked for that day.
- Whenever possible, the technician will park on the road and keep your driveway free.
- For an AC tune-up, the technician may ask if you have an outdoor hose that can reach the condenser unit on the outside of the home,
in case a thorough cleaning is required.
- Entering the home, the technician will keep boots on for safety and wear boot covers to keep your floors clean.
- Entering the mechanical room where you keep your furnace and AC equipment,
the Reliance technician will quickly flag any hazardous products that should not be beside the furnace.
- The technician will examine the thermostat and proceed with steps to clean, assess and enhance the performance of your unit.
- If there is anything you should be concerned about the technician will explain it in simple, non-technical terms and offer options
on what you can do about it.
- After completing the service call, the technician will provide you with a written checklist and assessment of the work done that day.
No. Anyone can clean the surface parts of a furnace or AC unit but only a licensed technician is able to inspect and judge the condition of key
functional parts (especially those that have the most wear and tear), optimize gas pressure with a manometer, test CO levels with a combustion analyzer
and take apart important compartments for an up-close examination and investigation.
Twelve-point service is primarily about making sure the unit is in good working condition and addressing any safety concerns that may become hazards.
A 21-point tune-up is a more extensive investigation and analysis of potential issues that might impact how efficiently the equipment runs.