Conventional and Tankless Water Heaters Windsor
If you have any issues with your hot water, we are the experts: Fill out the form on the page to book a free in-home consultation or call (519) 256-8542. Not only is Reliance Home Comfort the largest water heating company in Canada, we have over 95,000 water heater customers in the Windsor area!
Why Reliance Windsor?
Dealing with Reliance Windsor is fast, easy and affordable, as we offer 24 hour emergency service and a variety of payment options. And if anything ever goes wrong with your water heater, our service technicians perform over 1,500 service calls per month in the Windsor area, so you know you are dealing with the experts. We have a service team of nine dedicated installers to remove and install tanks fast.
Five great reasons to rent your water heater from Reliance:
- You’ll save money with a new high-efficiency water heater
- FREE installation
- You won’t have to pay for your first 2 months
- Need a venting upgrade? That’s FREE of charge
- Your repair costs are covered
Don't pay for water heater repairs - ever!
If your water heater breaks down in the Windsor area, your repair costs can range anywhere from $188 to $784. But when you rent a Reliance water heater, you won’t have to pay at all! Just ask our customers - we saved them millions of dollars in water heater repairs last year alone.
Tankless Water Heaters
You’ll never run out of hot water again with a tankless water heater from Reliance Windsor. The wave of the future is available today - but is a tankless water heater right for you? Here’s what you need to consider:
Learn more about tankless water heaters »
- Do you want unlimited hot water? With a tankless water heater you’ll have an endless supply of hot water, no matter how many people shower in the morning.
- Do you want to save money?Tankless water heaters use less energy than conventional water heaters.
- Do you want to reclaim floor space in your basement? Tankless water heaters save on floor space on your home and can be installed directly on a wall.
Conventional Water Heaters
Storage or ‘conventional’ water heaters hold a reservoir of hot water – from 20 to 80 gallons. They operate by releasing hot water from the top of the tank when the hot water tap is turned on. When the thermostat signals a fall in water temperature, a vented gas burner under the tank heats the water to a pre-set temperature of 49–60°C.
To replace that hot water, cold water enters the bottom of the tank, ensuring that the tank is always full. (When electric heating is used, no vent is required).
Not sure what type of water heater is right for your home? A Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can help, call Reliance Windsor (519) 256-8542.