Hot Water Tanks and Tankless Water Heaters Sudbury
Reliance Sudbury are the water heater experts. Not only is Reliance Home Comfort the largest water heating company in Canada, we have over 45,000 water heater customers in the Sudbury area!
If you are not sure what type of a water heater is right for your home, a Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can help. Call Reliance Sudbury today at (705) 669-1697
Why Reliance Sudbury?
We offer 24 hour emergency service and a variety of payment options, so dealing with Reliance Sudbury is fast, easy and affordable. If anything ever goes wrong with your water heater, our service technicians perform over 600 service calls per month in the Sudbury area, so you know you are dealing with the experts. We have a service team of eight dedicated installers to remove and install tanks fast.
Five great reasons to rent your water heater:
- You’ll save money with a new high-efficiency water heater
- FREE installation
- You won’t have to pay for your first 2 months
- Need a venting upgrade? That’s FREE of charge
- Your repair costs are covered
Don't pay for water heater repairs - ever!
Having your water heater break down can be expensive, as your repair costs can range anywhere from $188 to $784. But when you rent a Reliance water heater, you won’t have to pay at all! Just ask our customers - we saved them millions of dollars in water heater repairs last year alone.
Tankless Water Heaters
You’ll never run out of hot water again with a tankless water heater from Reliance Sudbury. The wave of the future is available today, but is a tankless water heater right for you? Here’s what you need to consider:
- Do you want unlimited hot water? With a tankless water heater you’ll have an endless supply of hot water, no matter how many people shower in the morning.
- Do you want to save money? Tankless water heaters use less energy than conventional water heaters.
- Do you want to reclaim floor space in your basement? Tankless water heaters save on floor space on your home and can be installed directly on a wall.
Learn more about tankless water heaters »