You don't have to pay for water heater repairs - ever!
Did you know that water heaters have expensive parts that can break down? Repair costs can range anywhere from $188 to $784. But with a Reliance water heater, you'll never have to worry about those unwanted expenses ever again. Just ask one of our customers - we saved them millions of dollars in water heater repairs last year alone.
When you rent from Reliance, you'll also receive:
- New high efficiency water heaters - conventional, power vent, vent, electric and tankless.
- Free standard venting and water heater upgrades.
- No upfront equipment costs.
- All repairs, service, upgrades and replacements included at no extra charge.
- 24/7/365 live telephone support.
Tankless Water Heaters
If you've ever run out of hot water during your morning shower, you'll know that it's not something you want to experience again. That's where a tankless water heater from Reliance comes in.
Is a tankless water heater right for you? Here are some of the things that you should be thinking about:
- Do you want unlimited hot water? With a tankless water heater your supply hot water won't run out, no matter how many people shower in the morning.
- Do you want to save money? Tankless water heaters use less energy than conventional water heaters.
- Do you want to reclaim floor space in your basement? Tankless water heaters take up less space and can be installed directly on a wall.
Conventional Water Heaters
Conventional water heaters store anywhere from 20 to 80 gallons of water at a time. When you turn the hot water tap on, water is released from the top of the tank. Cold water then replaces that hot water in the tank, causing the temperature of the water to drop. When the water gets below a certain temperature, a gas burner under the tank heats the water to a preset temperature - between 49 and 60 degrees celsius.
If you are not sure what type of a water heater is right for your home, a Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can help.