Tankless / Conventional Water Heaters Mississauga
Reliance provides retail sale, rental, service and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment to its more than 1.6 million
residential and commercial customers. We have one of the largest selections of water heaters
in the business.
We only install reputable, higher efficiency, durable brands so customers will always be comfortable and protected.
Five great reasons to rent your water heater from Reliance
- You’ll save money with a new high-efficiency water heater
- FREE installation
- You won’t have to pay for your first 2 months
- Need a venting upgrade? That’s FREE of charge
- Your repair costs are covered
Never pay for water heater repairs ever again!
Water heaters have many parts that can break down, adding up to anywhere from $188 to $784 in repair costs. With Reliance on your side, you will never pay to repair your water heater ever again.
What you may not realize is that Reliance has saved customers millions of dollars in water heater repairs last year alone. But that’s not the only benefit.
When you rent from Reliance, you also enjoy:
- New higher efficiency water heaters – Conventional Vent, Power Vent, Electric and Tankless
- FREE water heater and standard venting upgrades
- No up-front equipment costs***
- All service, repairs, replacements and upgrades are included in your rental***
- Live telephone support 24/7/365 – call 1 866 RELIANCE(735-4262) for all of your inquiries
Tankless Water Heaters
There's nothing worse than running out of hot water at the end of your morning shower. That's why you need a tankless water heater from Reliance.
If you are debating whether or not you should be switching your old water heater for a new tankless water heater, here are just some of the things you should be thinking about:
- You'll get unlimited hot water, which means you can use your hot water whenever you want.
- You'll save money because tankless water heaters use less energy than traditional water heaters.
- You'll save space in your basement because tankless water heaters are smaller, and can be installed directly against a wall.
Conventional Water Heaters
Storage or ‘conventional’ water heaters hold a reservoir of hot water – from 20 to 80 gallons. They operate by releasing hot water from the top of the tank when the hot water tap is turned on.
When the thermostat signals a fall in water temperature, a vented gas burner under the tank heats the water to a pre-set temperature of 49–60°C. To replace that hot water, cold water enters the bottom of the tank, ensuring that the tank is always full. (When electric heating is used, no vent is required).
Not sure what water heater is right for your home? A Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can help. Call us today at (905) 712-4224!