Welcome to Reliance The Furnace Company™
Edmonton’s source for Furnaces, Air Conditioners,
Water Heaters and Indoor Air Quality Products
is the first choice for homeowners in Edmonton looking to replace their furnace
, air conditioner
or water heater
. We always have the right home comfort solution, for all homes and budgets
We carry one of the largest selection of furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters in Edmonton.
We also offer furnace and air conditioner service plans to protect you against unexpected repair costs, a large network of technical experts, 24 hour emergency service
, and a variety of payment options that make it FAST
to deal with Reliance.
Contact us for your FREE In-Home Consultation & Quote! >>
Reliance Habitat for Humanity Partnership
In 2015, Reliance™
Edmonton team members rolled up their sleeves, put on hard hats and safety shoes to hammer nails and paint walls, so that deserving
families can afford a comfortable home.
Read more about the Partnership >>
RELIANCE THE FURNACE COMPANY
Hi, I am Warren Kuchta, Sales Manager for Reliance The Furnace Company. I have a vast experience in the home improvement services business and I know that customers are looking for a dependable and trustworthy company to deal with. That’s why I am proud to work for Reliance The Furnace Company.
We have a long-standing trusted relationship in the heating and cooling business where customers know that we will look after all of their needs. We have an awesome team from call to install
Call us knowing that we have a team of professionals that know what they are doing and won’t take short cuts and pride themselves in quality workmanship
Feel free to call us in regards to your heating and cooling needs at 780-450-4328
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also visit our showroom at 8545 Coronet Road, Edmonton
Here’s why Edmonton homeowners choose Reliance Home Comfort for all of their heating, cooling and HVAC service & maintenance needs:
- Reliance has Buying Power: We buy more furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters at lower prices so that we can pass the savings along to our customers
- Reliance has More Capacity: That means we have more service people and installers ready to serve more customers
- Reliance is Easy to Contact, Anytime: Customers can connect with us by phone, email or online chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Reliance is Always Ready when our Customers need us most: We offer expert service whenever customers want it, even evenings and weekends
Reliance is: Trusted by more than one million homeowners across Canada to deliver heating, cooling and hot water solutions and peace of mind.
- At Reliance, we promise to do our best to put our valued customers first.
- At Reliance, we offer some of the best guarantees in the business and one of Canada’s largest networks of professional, licensed technical experts.
- At Reliance, we do our best to deliver a world class experience for our customers every time. From the moment you first call us, or when you call for service at any minute of any day (including evenings and weekends). This promise is just as true when you connect with us by email or through Reliance online chat.
Reliance is: Edmonton’s #1 source for every customer’s furnace, air conditioner, water heater and service needs – and the numbers prove it…
- Over 1.4 million homes have hot water in over 400 communities across Canada.
- Over 500 service vehicles are on the road responding to 2,600 HVAC service and installation calls.
- Over 26,000 Canadian households are making the world greener with high efficiency rental furnaces and air conditioners.
- Over 180,000 families sleep better knowing they’re protected with a furnace and air conditioner protection plan covering any unexpected repairs on their heating and cooling equipment.
- Over one million calls per year are answered by qualified agents, no matter when you call, any time, any day.
For all of your furnace, air conditioner and water heater needs in Edmonton, call Reliance Home Comfort at 780-450-HEAT (4328), 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.