Water Heaters Burlington
Not only is Reliance Home Comfort the largest water heating company in Canada, we have over 220,000 water heater customers in the Burlington
, Niagara Falls
and St Catherines
Why Reliance Burlington?
We offer 24 hour emergency service and a variety of payment options so dealing with Reliance Burlington is fast, easy and affordable. And if anything ever goes wrong with your water heater, our service technicians perform over 3,000 service calls per month in the Burlington area, so you know you are dealing with the experts. We have a service team of 25 dedicated installers to remove and install tanks fast.
Meet our Home Comfort Advisors »
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE IN-HOME
CONSULTATION AND QUOTE
Use the form on the page to schedule it online now
Five great reasons to rent your water heater from Reliance
- You’ll save money with a new high-efficiency water heater
- FREE installation
- You won’t have to pay for your first 2 months
- Need a venting upgrade? That’s FREE of charge
- Your repair costs are covered
Don't pay for water heater repairs - ever!
Water heater parts can be expensive. And if they break down, your repair costs can range anywhere from $188 to $784. But with a Reliance water heater, you won’t have to pay at all! Just ask our customers - we saved them millions of dollars in water heater
repairs last year alone.
Tankless Water Heaters
You’ll never run out of hot water again with a tankless water heater from Reliance Burlington. The wave of the future is available today, but is a tankless water heater right for you?
Here’s what you need to consider:
Order Tankless Water Heaters Online »
- Do you want unlimited hot water?With a tankless water heater you’ll have an endless supply of hot water, no matter how many people shower in the morning.
- Do you want to save money? Tankless water heaters use less energy than conventional water heaters.
- Do you want to reclaim floor space in your basement? Tankless water heaters save on floor space on your home and can be installed directly on a wall.
Conventional Water Heaters
Conventional water heaters store anywhere from 20 to 80 gallons of water at a time. When you turn the hot water tap on, water is released from the top of the tank. Cold water then replaces that hot water in the tank, causing the temperature of the water to drop. When the water gets below a certain temperature, a gas burner under the tank heats the water to a preset temperature - between 49 and 60 degrees celsius.
If you are not sure what type of a water heater is right for your home, a Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can help.
Call Reliance Burlington today at (905) 633-9581