Heat Pumps Barrie and Collingwood
Enjoy total Indoor Comfort from Reliance Yanch Comfort™
Heat Pumps provide reliable, energy-efficient heating and cooling for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
- Fan Coil is the indoor section of your heat pump and should be properly matched to the outdoor unit for improved efficiency and long-term reliability.
- Air Cleaner improves air quality by removing harmful and irritating airborne pollutants in your home.
- Ventilator combines fresh outdoor air with conditioned indoor air for improved air quality and maximum efficiency – great for today’s tightly constructed home.
- Humidifier replenishes moisture to dry air.
- Zoning sets different temperatures for up to eight different areas of your home for truly customized comfort and enhanced utility savings.
- UV Lamp inhibits the growth of contaminants on the indoor coil, leaving your home with cleaner, fresher indoor air.
- Programmable Thermostat allows precise temperature and humidity control along with programmable features to further customize your comfort.
How Heat Pumps from Reliance provides total home comfort and saves you money and your monthly heating and cooling bills.
Reliance Yanch Home Comfort provides heat pump solutions that offer plenty of potential for annual savings during both heating and cooling operation. When compared to a standard efficiency heat pump (13.0 SEER/7.7 HSPF), you can save up to $42 a year in cooling and up to $158 a year in heating. And, if you are replacing an older, less efficient model, the savings can be even more significant.
Our Carrier® Performance series heat pumps represent years of design, development and testing with one goal in mind – making you more comfortable. We have taken the lead in creating new technologies that deliver the comfort and efficiency you deserve while staying ahead of industry trends and global initiatives.
The Carrier HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system answers concerns about unpredictable utility costs. This system pairs a gas furnace with an electric heat pump and a Carrier compatible thermostat. Your Carrier HYBRID HEAT dual fuel system will automatically switch between electric and gas heating to maximize comfort while optimizing the efficiencies of each fuel source.
How does a heat pump work?
Heat pumps are powered by electricity. You can compare efficiencies of different heat pump models by checking the HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) and SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings, available through your Carrier dealer or manufacturer web sites. Using these ratings is a lot like miles per gallon for your car – the higher the number, the more efficient the product and the greater potential for savings. Actual heat pump performance will vary depending on your home, comfort preferences and more.
Reliance offers heat pumps that delivery efficiencies up to 15.0 SEER and up to 9.0 HSPF to provide the comfort you deserve and energy savings you can appreciate.
Reliance heat pumps with scroll compressor technology deliver both comfort and reliability. The heart of your heat pump system, this compressor runs smoothly to contribute quiet, efficient heating and cooling.
Environmentally Sound Refrigerant:
Reliance heat pumps use non-ozonedepleting Puron® refrigerant into heat pumps back in 1996. Millions of Puron refrigerant units in operation today exemplify the reliability, durability and enduring quality of these products.
Special covering protects the outdoor unit from hail, errant soccer balls, lawn equipment and other hazards. Our combination of a galvanized steel cabinet, louvered steel coil guard and baked-on powder paint provides superior rust protection and keeps your system looking its best for years
To the original owner, our heat pumps are covered by a 10-year manufacturer parts limited warranty upon timely registration. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty period.