Water Heaters, Hot Water Tanks & Service in Toronto
Reliance Home Comfort™ Toronto are the water heater experts. Not only is Reliance Home Comfort the largest water heating company in Canada, we have over 50,000 water heater customers in the Toronto Region alone!
Why Reliance Toronto?
We offer 24 hour emergency service and a variety of payment options so dealing with Reliance Toronto is fast, easy and affordable.
And if anything ever goes wrong with your water heater, we have a service team of dedicated water heater installers to remove and install tanks fast.
Five great reasons to rent your water heater from Reliance Home Comfort:
- A new high-efficiency water heater could save you money
- FREE installation
- Don’t pay for 2 months
- FREE venting upgrade
- Your repair costs are covered
Don't pay for water heater repairs - ever!
If your water heater breaks down, your repair costs can range anywhere from $188 to $784. But when you rent a Reliance water heater, you won’t have to pay repair bills at all! Just ask our customers - we saved them millions of dollars in water heater repairs last year alone.
Tankless Water Heaters
You’ll never run out of hot water again with a tankless water heater from Reliance Toronto. Is a tankless water heater right for you? Here’s what you need to consider:
- Do you want unlimited hot water? With a tankless water heater you’ll have an endless supply of hot water, no matter how many people shower in the morning.
- Do you want to save more?Tankless water heaters use less energy than conventional water heaters.
- Do you want to reclaim floor space in your basement? Tankless water heaters save on floor space in your home because they're installed directly on a wall.
How does a Tankless Water Heater work?
- When opening a hot water tap, the tankless water heater recognizes the need for hot water and starts the heating process.
- The temperature of incoming water is used to calculate how much heat the burners must produce to deliver water at the desired temperature.
- When the demand for hot water ceases, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, waiting until more hot water is needed.
- The end result is hot water that is not limited to what's available in your tank. You always have clean, hot water when you want it, for as long as you need it.