Terms and Conditions
regarding your Award featuring Marriott locations worldwide
- The Award you have received from Reliance Home Comfort entitles you, a guest, and depending upon individual hotel policy, up to two children in the same room (subject to individual hotel policy) with 1 (one) night accommodation in a standard room as determined by the Marriott location you have selected. Room taxes are included in this offer.
- Check-in must be on either a Friday with check-out on Saturday or Saturday with check-out on Sunday.
- The Award is for accommodations ONLY. It may not be used for in-room entertainment, food, beverages, parking services, telephone calls, resort fees, internet or any miscellaneous expenses.
- The Award is administered by Custom Direct International (CDI). Neither Marriott International nor Reliance Home Comfort set the conditions of this Award.
- You must validate this Award within 30 days of receipt. Reservations may not be made until you validate your Award.
- To validate your Award, please go to www.reliancehomecomfort/awards and provide your 16 digit Award number as well as the email address at which you would like to receive confirmations.
- You will then receive an email confirming your Award validation and instructions on selecting your destination and arrival date.
- Awards acknowledged more than 30 days AFTER the date of receipt of the Award Letter are void and will not be honored.
Selecting a Destination
- A list of Participating Properties can be found here. The Award you have received is valid at participating JW Marriott®, Renaissance® Hotels, ® Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, SpringHill Suites® Residence Inn® and TownePlace Suites® properties. Please keep in mind that NOT ALL Marriott properties participate in this Award. Marriott locations NOT on the list of Participating Properties are not available for this promotion. Participating properties may change from time to time, at the discretion of Marriott International
- Instructions for making your reservation will be included in the email you will receive upon completion of your Award Validation. Reservations may be made or changed ONLY through the toll free number 1-800-457-9219.
- To help assure availability, your reservations must be made a minimum of 15 days prior to your preferred arrival date. Your arrival date must be either on a Friday or Saturday.
- The hotel you select requires that at the time your reservation is made a valid credit card be on file for non-included expenses. Your card will not be charged unless you use additional services or amenities not included in this Award.
- After making your reservations, you will receive a reservation confirmation by email. Please print a copy of the reservation confirmation as it will be required at check-in.
- No-shows will result in forfeiture of the Award. There will be no replacement
- Cancellation or changes to existing reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in to avoid cancellation of your reservation. A $50.00 fee will be charged for changes to existing reservations. DO NOT contact Marriott directly regarding changes as they will not be able to assist you.
- Should there be no availability for the property you selected on the date you requested, CDI will make every effort to assist you in selecting another location or date and may, at its discretion, offer alternative properties or dates.
- The reservation confirmation you received at the time you made your reservation will be required for check-in.
- Upon check-in, adults may be required to provide proper identification and a valid credit card. Some participating properties may require that the individual checking in must be 21 years of age or older. Neither CDI nor Reliance Home Comfort assume any responsibility should your check-in be denied if you do not have the proper identification, a valid credit card, your reservation confirmation number or if you are under the minimum age required for check-in.
- Awards may not be used by Reliance Home Comfort employees for any reason. Attempts to do so will result in the voiding of that Award without any form of reimbursement for the voided Award.
- Should your Award be lost or stolen, it will not be replaced.
- If your Award expires it will not be replaced.
- Your Award does not have any cash value. It may not be resold nor is it transferable. Awards may not be used consecutively by the same recipient. A minimum of 30 days must lapse between recipient’s use of multiple Awards.
- Your Award may be used in conjunction with extended accommodations at the same participating property. CDI will make every effort to secure and confirm additional nights’ accommodations the charges for which would be subject to the participating properties’ prevailing rates.
- Neither CDI nor Reliance Home Comfort assume any responsibility for any verbal or written representations made regarding the Award by any agent, dealer or associate other than those expressly included in this document.
- Award expires September 30, 2014. Travel must be completed by this date.
- Marriott is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The award is administered by Custom Direct International.